Bhubaneswar: A minor fire reportedly broke out on the fifth floor of Apollo Hospitals in Bhubaneswar on Saturday.
According to reports, the fire broke out in the battery room of the hospital that was located close to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
Apprehending any untoward incident due to smoke, the hospital authorities immediately shifted the patients to ground floor. Besides, many patients were shifted to other hospitals here.
Though the exact reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be ascertained, a team of fire-fighters successfully doused the flames after an intense operation.
An investigation will be conducted to ascertain whether the hospital authorities conduct regular fire audits and pay attention for safety of the patients.