Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XAHR) will be hosting its annual business conclave, Kshitij’20 on 17th October, 2020. The theme for the Conclave is ‘People, Process & Practice – An HR and IR Vantage.’ The event is brought to us by XIMAHR, who has been consistently doing a brilliant job of getting reputed personalities to share their experience and wisdom about global issues that affect the business world.
To embrace the occasion, we shall have four eminent speakers who shall throw light on the topic and share valuable insights with our students. The speakers include :
- Uday Tulapurkar- Jt. President HR & Head of IR for Hindalco Group CHRO, Aditya Birla Group
- Gautam Chainani– Group CHRO, President Strategic Initiatives, JSW
- Indrajeet Sengupta– CHRO, HCCBPL
- Ravi Seshishadri- Advocate Specializing in labour, Arbitration, Advocate at M/s Gupta & Ravi
- N S Iyer– Founder & Director, Help Build Lives
- Dr. Abhijeet Saha- Vice President HR, Bharat Forge
The importance of human resources for the ecosystem of a business is crucial. Understanding and recognizing the skillset of the employees and putting to optimum use is imperative for business. Therefore the theme aims at providing more insight and understanding to the future HR managers the importance of assigning the right person, the right role at the right time. The speakers hold ample amounts of knowledge and experience. Thus, interacting with them will provide a magnanimous amount of help to the students. Xavier University Bhubaneswar has always been among the leading pioneers in the field of education and research. The university has a rich culture of driving students into the path of knowledge by the means of such informative and insightful conclaves. Kshitij is one such business conclave which aims at providing an enriching interactive session with respect to the wide range of issues.