- 400 gms small/baby Potatoes
- 2-3 medium sized Onions (Chopped)
- 4-5 flakes of Garlic
- A small piece of Ginger
- 1 Tomato (Chopped)
- 2-3 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash & boil the potatoes. Peel the skin & cut into half.
- Grind chopped Onions, Garlic cloves, Ginger & make a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the paste and cook for some time.
- Then add Turmeric Powder, Chilli powder, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, chopped Tomatoes and salt to taste.
- Add the Potatoes and one cup of water to the pan. Cook till you get a thick gravy.
- Sprinkle Garam Masala and remove it from the flame.
The dish is now ready to be served with Puri, Paratha, Luchi.