Aloo Kobi Masala
- 1 medium-sized Cauliflower (washed & cut)
- 2 large Potatoes (peeled, boiled and cut into pieces)
- 1 Chopped Onions
- 2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Some Chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Cauliflower & Potatoes and fry till they are half-cooked.
- Add a little salt to it.
- In another pan add a little oil. Add Cumin seeds.
- After it starts crackling, add Onions & saute for 1-2 mins.
- Add Turmeric powder and Ginger-Garlic paste, sauté for 1-2 mins.
- Add Tomatoes, Salt, Chilly powder & saute.
- Then add the half cooked Potatoes & Cauliflowers.
- Add Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Garam Masala powder. Mix well. Add 1/2 cup water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow it to cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves.
Your dish is ready to be served with Rice or Chappati/Paratha.