- 3 large Potatoes (peeled, boiled and cut into pieces)
- 1 and half cup Fresh Methi Leaves (washed and finely chopped)
- 2 Chopped Onions
- 3-4 flakes of Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- A pinch of Hing
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add Cumin & Mustard seeds.
- After its starts crackling add Onion and Garlic. Saute for 1-2 mins.
- Add chopped Methi leaves. Cook it for some time.
- Add Potato cubes and mix well. Add Hing, Salt and Sugar.
- Cook for another 2-3 mins over medium/low flame.
Your dish is ready to be served with Rice or Chappati.