- 1 large Brinjal
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1-2 flakes of Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Wash and roast the Brinjal over open flame.
- Allow it to cool and then remove its skin.
- Mash it and add salt to it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Cumin seeds.
- After it starts crackling, add Onions and Green Chilli, chopped Garlic and saute it for 2 mins.
- Add mashed Brinjal. Cook for another 2-3 minute over medium / low flame.
Your dish is ready to be served with Rice.