- 200 gms Lady’s Finger (washed and cut into small pieces)
- 2 large-sized Potatoes (washed, peeled and cut into thin rectangular shape)
- 2 sliced Onions
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2-3 tsp Refined Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Heat Oil in a Kadhai.
- Add Cumin seeds. Allow it to crackle. Slit and add Green Chillies.
- Add sliced Onions & saute for 1 min.
- After the Onions become light golden brown, add the cut Potatoes and Lady’s Finger.
- Add Salt and Turmeric Powder. Mix well, cover the lid and allow it to cook for 5-7 minutes in medium flame.
- Remove the lid and stir. Allow it to cook for another 5-7 minutes till the vegetables are cooked and become golden brown in color.
- Switch off the flame.
Your dish is ready. Serve it with Chapatti or Rice & Dal.