- 500 gms Mushrooms (washed & cut into small pieces)
- 1 sliced Onion
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Mustard paste ( 2 tbsp Mustard seeds, 1 tbsp Cumin seeds, 5 flakes of Garlic and 1 Green Chilli )
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to Taste
- 1 dried Mango slice (Ambula)
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Mushrooms, Salt, Turmeric Powder and saute till they are cooked.
- In another pan, add oil, Mustard and Cumin seeds.
- After it starts crackling, add Onions & saute for 1-2 mins.
- Add Turmeric powder and Ginger-Garlic paste, Chilly powder and sauté for 1-2 mins.
- Then add Mustard paste and mix and add 1 cup of water.
- Allow it to cook in medium flame. Once it starts boiling, add the Mushrooms and the dried Mango slice to it and mix.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow it to cook till the gravy becomes thick. Remove from the flame.
Your dish is ready to be served with Rice.