- 1/2 cup Rice
- 10 tbsp Sugar
- 6 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nut (thinly sliced)
- Wash the raw Rice thoroughly. Drain water and keep it aside.
- In a pan add Ghee and Rice and fry until it is clear.
- Take Milk in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Then add the Rice into the boiling milk.
- When the Rice is about half cooked, add little water (if required).
- Add Sugar and allow it to cook. Keep stirring in between to avoid sticking.
- Then add Cashew nut pieces, Cardamom powder and Raisins and stir continuously until it boils.
- Remove it from flame and serve warm or cold.