Chingudi Tarkari (Prawn Curry)
- 500 gms Prawn
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Meat Masala
- Red Chilli Powder(optional)
- 1 Red Tomato (finely cut)
- 1 Potato (peeled and cut into long pieces)
- Panch Phutana
- 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder
- Whole Garam Masala
- 3 tbs Refinef Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Fresh cut Coriander leaves
- Shell and wash Prawn. Add 1/4 tsp Salt and a bit of Turmeric powder to the prawns and marinate it.
- Deep fry potato pieces and keep aside.
- Take 1 tbs of Refined oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add prawns and fry till orange color, then keep aside.
- Take the rest of the oil in the skillet, add Panch Phutan.
- When it stops crackling, add finely chopped Onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add Ginger, Garlic paste, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder and saute.
- When the raw smell of the Masala is gone add cut Tomato and Salt.
- Then add the fried Prawns, Potato and Meat Masala and mix it properly.
- Now add 1 and half cup of water to it and bring a boil. Cook for 2-3 minutes then garnish with fresh cut coriander.
Serve with Rice or Roti.