- 2 cups Rice (soaked in water for 4-5 hours)
- 1 Coconut (grated)
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt to Taste
- Refined Oil
Wash the rice and grind into a fine batter by adding Milk and Coconut to it. Add a little water and salt to make a semi-liquid batter. Whip it and leave it for 2 hours.
- Take a non-stick Tawa. Grease the Tawa with a little oil.
- Take batter on a big spoon and spread it to give it a shape of pan cake.
- Cover with a lid allow it to cook for 2 mins.
- Then remove the lid and the Pitha out carefully.
- Follow the same process to do more Pithas using the remaining batter.