- 1 cup of dry yellow Peas (soaked for 8 hrs)
- 2-3 Potatoes
- 50 gms Pumpkin
- 4-5 Indian Beans (Simba)
- 4-5 Long Beans (Jhudanga)
- 50 gms Ridge Gourd (Janhi)
- 4-5 Stripped Pear Gourd (Potala)
- 50 gms Arum (Saaru)
- 1 Brinjal
- 1 big Onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Refined Oil
- 2-3 Dry Chillies
- 4-5 flakes of Garlic
- A small piece of Ginger
- Salt to Taste
- Boil the Peas.
- Wash the vegetables. Cut them into small pieces.
- Put the cut vegetables, Peas, salt, Turmeric powder and 3 cups of water in a container and boil on medium flame.
- Grind the sliced Onions, Garlic cloves, Ginger & make a paste.
- Take oil in a pan. Add Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, dry Chillies. Then add the paste to the pan.
- After the paste turns golden brown, add the boiled vegetables and peas and stir continuously.
- Put the pan on medium flame for 5 mins and remove it from the flame.
The dish is now ready to be served.