- 1 cup Chana dal (soaked in water for 3-4 hrs)
- 1 and half cup grated Coconut
- 1 medium sized Potato (cut into thin cubes)
- 2 Chopped Onion
- 1 Capsicum (cut into thin cubes)
- 1 tsp Coriander- Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- Refined Oil for frying
- Salt to Taste
- Drain water from Channa dal. Grind and make a batter.
- Take the batter in a bowl. Add grated cocout, salt, Potatoes, Onion, Capsicum, Coriander-Cumin powder, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Ginger-Garlic paste, Sugar.
- Make small small vadas from the batter.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry the vadas till light golden brown.
- Keep the Vadas on a tissue paper to drain out oil.
Your dish is now ready to be served.