- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Brinjal
- 100 gms Pumpkin
- 50 gms Radish
- 50 gms Ridge Gourd (Janhi)
- 1 Fresh Drumstick
- 2-3 Cauliflower florets
- 1 raw Banana
- 2-3 Beans
- 1 big Onion (sliced)
- 1-2 tsp Panch Phutan (Cumin Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Methi, Panamahuri and Black Cumin seeds)
- 2-3 tbsp Refined Oil
- 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 4-5 flakes of Garlic (crushed)
- 1-2 Tomatoes
- Salt to Taste
- Wash all the vegetables. Cut to small pieces and boil them with little water and Salt.
- Add chopped Tomatoes after the vegetables are nearly cooked.
- Take oil in a pan. Add Panch Phutan.
- After it starts crackling, add crushed Garlic, Chillies and Onion to the pan and saute for 1-2 mins.
- Add the boiled vegetables to the pan. Mix it.
The dish is now ready to be served.