Sajana Saaga Kharada
- 250 gms Sajana leaves
- 1 cup cut vegetables (Potato and Brinjal)
- 1/2 cup Moong Dal
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 2-3 dry Chillies (Chopped)
- 3-4 flakes of Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Salt to Taste
- 5-6 Urad Dal Badis
- Boil the Moong dal, vegetables with a pinch of salt in pressure cooker.
- Roast the Badis in a pan and keep it aside.
- Wash the Sajana leaves well and separate the leaves from the sticks.
- Take oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and dry Red Chillies to it. Saute for 2 mins.
- Then add crushed Garlic to the pan and saute for 1 min.
- Add Sajana leaves, salt and roasted Badis to the pan and Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water to the pan. Cover it with a lid and cook for 15-20 mins.
- Add the boiled moong dal and vegetables to the pan. Mix it and cook for some more time.
The dish is now ready to be served.