Diptipur

It is a village in Padampur sub-division, which is 13 Kms to the east of Padampur, on the Sohella-Padampur road. This place is known for the Missionary activities of the Utkal Christian Council, which started work here in 1956. The activities of the Mission are divided in to 3 wings -Health, Education and Agriculture. A dispensary was started in the year 1957 which became a hospital in 1958.