- 1 big Brinjal or 2 small brinjals
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4-5 tbsp besan
- Cut the brinjal into circular pieces and keep it aside.
- Make paste of besan, chilli powder, turmeric powder. Now add salt to the paste and mix it well.
- Coat the paste on both sides of the brinjal pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the coated brinjal pieces.
- Place the fried brinjal pieces on absorbent paper to do away with extra oil.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.