- Beans – 400gms
- Potato – 150 gms
- Onion – 100 gms
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2-3 tsp refined oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a Kadhai.
- Add cumin seeds. Allow it to crackle. Slit and add green chillies.
- Add sliced onions & saute for 1 min.
- After the onions become light golden brown, add the cut potatoes and cut beans.
- Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well, cover the lid and allow it to cook for 5-7 minutes in medium flame.
- Remove the lid and stir. Allow it to cook for another 5-7 minutes till the vegetables are cooked and become golden brown in color.
- Switch off the flame.