- 2 raw mangoes
- 2-3 dry chillies
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 cup jaggery (gur)
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Cut the Mangoes into slices.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, dry Chilies and Curry leaves to it.
- Once they start crackling, add the sliced Mango to the pan.
- Then add 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder, 1 tsp Chilli powder and Salt to taste.
- Add two cups of water to the pan. Stir it in medium flame for about 5 minutes and then add Jaggery to it.
- Allow the Mangoes to cook for about 5-7 minutes, then remove it from flame.
- Then add roasted Cumin powder and mix it properly.