- 2 cups Rice (soaked in water for 4-5 hours)
- 1 cup Black Gram (without skin, soaked in water for 4-5 hours)
- Salt to taste
- Refined oil
- Wash the rice and Black Grams grind into a fine batter. Add a little water and salt to make a semi-liquid batter. Whip it and leave it to ferment.
- Take a non-stick Tawa. Grease the Tawa with a little oil.
- Take batter on a big spoon and spread it like you do while preparing an omlette.
- Then turn the pitha upside down. Cook the other side and then take the same out carefully.
- Follow the same process to do more Pithas using the remaining batter.