- 2 cups chhena
- 1 coconut grated
- 6-7 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp blackpepper powder
- 2 cups rice flour
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Take a pan add 2 cups of water and salt. Let it boil.
- Now slow the flame to minimum and add rice flour slowly till it soaks up all the water.
- Switch off the flame and cover this mixture and let it cool.
- Once the mixture gets cool. Make small small balls and flaten it using your hands.
- Stuff the stuffing mixture and steam it for 15 minutes inside a steamer or idli cooker.